More ambience, more extras:
the Gastwerk Hotel Hamburg inclusives!
From the moment of booking and the hearty reception you will feel that we are not only carrying hospitality in our name, but in our hearts, too and we will do anything to make your stay become an unforgettable experience. What is more, if you wish, we can arrange for your musical or theatre tickets, book a guided city tour or boat trip, reserve a table in our restaurant or make an appointment at our Gastwerk Spa.
Almost everything that you could wish for at a hotel, Gastwerk offers you free-of-charge: Parking on the hotel’s own parking spaces is free of charge. A free newspaper for breakfast and free WiFi throughout the hotel will keep you updated and the use of our Spa area is also included in the room rates. If you do not have your own car with you, we will offer you our Gastwerk MINI for sightseeing and shopping tours in the city or you could rent a bike, if you are more a sporty type of man. And as Hamburg night outs can be long, we serve a late breakfast until 1 p.m. on weekends.
- Parking (Upon availability) Free of charge
- free WiFi
- Daily newspaper at breakfast Free of charge
- Leysieffer coffee machine and tea making facilities Free of charge
- Gastwerk SPA € 10.00 per person / day (treatments chargeable)
- Breakfast € 19.00 per person / day -breakfast free of charge for children under 12 years-
- Extra bed available for € 36.07 per night for guests aged 13 - 17 years (bookable upon request and subject to availability)
- Minibar Flatrate € 15.00 per day (one daily filling only)
- Pets € 15.00 per night
- Rent-a-bike € 12.00 per bike / day
- Musical Shuttle (Fridays and Saturdays we offer a shuttle service to the musicals for only € 3.50 per person. The shuttle service is not available for the way back to the hotel)
- One bottle of Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut (12% vol.) 0,75l € 80.00
- Hamburg CARD 3 days 1 person € 22.50 / Group of 2–5 € 44.50
- Holmes Place Bahrenfeld day ticket € 16.00 per person / day
- Public charge point located directly next to the hotel