Ambience, aromas & atmosphere.
Eating is a pleasure for all five senses. In the cosy loft-atmosphere of the Mangold restaurant, with its wide terrace and modern design, a sixth sense is added: the sense of harmonious composition. Many different influences from regional and international cuisine will impress even the most discerning gourmet with fresh, creative surprises. Whether it’s with the wide selection from our dinner menu, the late breakfast at the weekend until 11 am, or during our mid-day business lunch from Monday to Friday.
Lunch and Dinner
According to current regulation only for hotel guests:
Monday to Saturday
11 am - 9 pm
On Sunday the restaurants closed after breakfast.
Christmas & New Year's Eve 2020/21:
On December, 24th our restaurant is closed after breakfast.
On December, 25th and 26th we start with our Christmas menu at 5 p.m. After breakfast we offer you our bar menu until dinner time.
Information about New Year's Eve will follow.
- Due to the current situation and measures, our Restaurant Mangold will remain closed for external guests.
- During the opening hours our hotel guests can visit our Restaurant Mangold or pick up the food to the hotel room.
- Enjoyment at home: For all Mangold fans we offer our dishes as take-away during this time, so you can order your favourite dish in advance by phone and pick it up at the restaurant.
- Even if the restaurant is closed on Sundays, our hotel guests will get an alternative for lunch or dinner.
- The federal state government decreed until further notice a curefew time in Hamburg between 10 pm and 5 am.
- The federal state government decreed until further notice a ban on the sale of alcohol in Hamburg between 10 pm and 10 am.